Wednesday, April 30, 2008
sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
monday was a happy night but tuesday wasn't, you see I had to stay home from school yesterday and today. wondering why, I went to this game night for hats,(check cody's blog for that,)that had a lot of goodies and I ate: almost a full pixy stick,a chocolate chip cookie, and a brownie. And that is what you call a sugar rush. and then then tuesday night I could not eat my dinner in fact I barfed two times, one after dinner, and one when I slept. Good thing I had a barf bowl next to me, so what do you do when you get sick?????????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Classic - always count on the barf bowl. Tupperware comes thru in a pinch - or a hurl, whichever.
Oh yeah? well, this is what i ate: a brownie, two jolly ranchers, a pixie stick, a giant chocolate chunk cookie, a girl scout cookie, a bag of fishie crackers, and two more chunk cookies. TRY AND TOP THAT!
Just reading about all that food makes me feel sick! All I had was half a cookie. That was PLENTY!
Post a Comment