Tuesday, April 15, 2008

powerpoints

Yesterday at hats I made a powerpoint. And it's all about poisonous  dart frogs. Let me tell you about strawberry poisonous dart frogs. they are less poisonous to humans than others but it will cause swelling and burning sensation. and sapphire blue species of poisonous dart frogs are highly toxic. and golden poisonous dart frogs have enough venom to kill ten grown humans.

7 comments:

Jen said...

So, when do I get to see the powerpoint? I'm dying to know all about poison and darts and frogs! Is there poison on the darts? Do the frogs throw the darts? Hmmm.... so many unanswered questions, my head is going to explode!

the three polkadotz said...

(this is actually from colin) thats awesome curtis!!! poison dart frogs are so cool

rbyers said...

Cool - poison frogs throwing darts...or, is it poisonous darts made out of frogs...or, frogs made out of poisonous darts. Oh, I'm so confused - You'd better show me the powerpoint soon!

Curt the Cute said...

dad and mom the frogs do not throw darts. they throw poison that feels like realy sharp darts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky said...

I think i'm glad I have a mini-dachsund for a pet and not a frog. At least when Peanut pees, it doesn't kill me. :-)

AaronB said...

The real question is, do they taste like strawberries first AND THEN cause the swelling and burning sensations? Also, do they happen to use any products from poison dart frogs for any type of medications? Maybe ask your DAD about that one. Heheheheh. Let me know when you post your powerpoint online! I'm sure Bowen, Ammon and Kelton would love to see it.

Coco the Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.