Wednesday, April 30, 2008

JEPORDY!!!!!!!!!!

well first thing is first in hats, you do some work and then do some free time.on thursday you get to do anything you want with out geting in trouble. one thursday I made a jepordy named:curtis's cool jepordy, and I finished it in thursday and then the next monday I got to share it with the hats class. well that is what I wanted to share with you in hats.(If your wondering what hats is go to my brothers blog, the kid with a thousand experiences).bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hmmmm...I thought you wore hats on your head. Do you make a powerpoint in a hat or is the laptop computer on your head like a hat? It's all so confusing if you don't know that H.A.T.S. stands for Higley Academically Talented Students! Which you are one of, Curtis!

Coco the Great said...
This comment has been removed by the author.