Monday, October 20, 2008
classy book
well I think you all remember I'm home schooled now today like every day my day ends with a chapter of a classy book. It's called little britches. It's getting to be a little harsh. well I'd be glad to tell you about it but time to go now. wait! the point is it's NON FICTION! and it's an aoutobiography by Ralph Moody. and they live on a ranch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'll bet your readers would like details about what was so harsh in the book and why you thought so!
I would like details, please. What was the best part, was there a "conflict" What was the worst part? Should I buy I read it to my kids, what ages would like it....is it for boys only?
I like reading your posts!! Keep them up!
Heather NY
So, what is so harsh in your book? I think your mom would be an awesome teacher!!!! I hope you like being home schooled. I can't wait to hear (or read actually) more about it.
Post a Comment